Saturday, July 4, 2026

An Attaboy to Hilton and a referral offer for you

 

Every credit card has its perks these days. Some are points for cashback or to go towards something else. I thought that I had found the best that I could, that is with no annual fee, until I came upon an offer from Hilton.

I don’t pay interest on credit cards because I use them as if they were cash or a check. If the money is not in my banking account, I don’t use the card. Card companies make plenty via their transaction fees, but they are not making any money on interest from me.

That’s the long way of saying; the interest rate is not what is important to me because I don’t carry a statement balance beyond the due date. I can’t say how this card compares to others as far as the APR goes. If the APR is important, you probably don’t need another card. That may be harsh, but appropriate: Don’t do debt.

But if you want to leverage what money you have via a card, this one has bonuses that I realized before my first statement was ready. That got my attention, considering with other cards I waited weeks, sometimes months for the perks to post.

If you travel, it’s worth consideration.  By offering this referral link, we both get something. You get the big bonus, but I get a small one as well.

That said, Hilton gets an attaboy today!

 

Link posted below as well.

 

https://americanexpress.com/en-us/referral/hilton-honors?ref=THOMASQAeD&XL=MIZNS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delpdowns: The Legacy of the Burns Flat CPC

  DelpDowns This part is difficult for me, not because these things have become imbedded in the culture of this body, but because of my di...