Sometimes a
product doesn’t work as expected. I get that.
Sometimes it
just doesn’t work for an individual or groups of individuals. I get that.
I tried the
product because of the guarantee that after 90 days if I was not satisfied, I
would get a complete refund. That was a lie.
THAT WAS A LIE!
As I
approached the end of my first month’s use, I contacted Mars Men and advised
them that the product wasn’t doing anything for me and was skeptical about
continuing.
Mars Men assured
me that staying the 90-day course was the best course of action, and that they
would refund me “no questions asked” if it still did not work.
THAT WAS A LIE!
Even after I
cancelled and requested a refund, Mars Men billed me for yet another month. I contacted
my credit card company and they reversed that charge.
That
prompted Mars Men to contact me asking me to cancel what the credit card
company had done to reverse the charges because life is tough for a growing
business. They said they would send me a voluntary refund. They balked at
honoring the 90-day promise and thought I was gullible enough to fall for this
scam as well with billing me one more time after I cancelled.
Life is
tough for a growing business. It’s tougher when you are stupid and have no
integrity. If you are true to your word, there are few, perhaps no integrity
issues and you don’t have to sing Poor, Poor Pitiful Me when you screw
the pooch and charge your customer after he has cancelled.
I hope that
the product works for some people. I’m not saying it won’t but be advised this
is a LET THE BUYER BEWARE venture for sure. I will eventually get my money
back. The fraudulent claims have been filed. It would have been simpler if Mars Men had just
honored their promise, but I will recover my losses.
For the one
tempted to try the product, be ready to assume all risk or fight to get your
money back if it doesn’t work for you.
Let the
buyer beware. There is no truth in advertising at Mars Men.
Mars Men was
given an opportunity to comment prior to publication. They have to bump this
up to the control team. Sounds familiar. I’m not holding my breath for a
reply.
No comments:
Post a Comment